iPhone and iPad
The FICTBI event App is now available in the App Store and Google Play Store.
How to Download the App
- Download the “eventScribe” app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Find the conference app by searching for “2018 Interagency Meeting”: or find the event icon and click to open the app. Follow the login instruction provided by eventScribe team at CadmiumCD.
- As long as you have an internet connection, you can access the app through your laptop via this link: https://tinyurl.com/ACRMinteragency
Unfortunately, the App will not available on Amazon Devices.
If you have difficulty with the conference, please email Keo Pich.
CONVENIENT PLANNING TOOLS …
Much more than an onsite tool, the FICTBI Conference APP is free and searchable, with everything you need to explore the conference in advance:
- Descriptions of ALL SESSIONS, including presenters
- Search the Conference program by TIME, TRACK, Session ID number, or KEYWORD.
- FIND and FOLLOW your favorite presenters to the sessions you’ll care about most
- Enhance your attendee profile with a photo and contact details to help presenters and colleagues find YOU.
EXCITING FEATURES TO USE ONSITE …
- Add your own session NOTES
- Tab your favorite sessions and CREATE a personalized agenda
- Keep your SCHEDULE and room numbers at your fingertips
- TWEET about a session. Use #PIRR16
- Find your colleagues
- JOIN the conversation
- Receive alerts for room changes and announcements
- Access MAPS
- Find EXHIBITORS of interest