Why submit & attend FICTBI…
Reasons to Attend FICTBI:
- LEARN the latest rehabilitation research translated for clinical practice
- NETWORK, NETWORK, NETWORK!
- CME / CEUs – Earn continuing education credits in your choice of 13 disciplines—up to 19 CME/CEUs available — the most of any event in the world
- MEET potential employers, collaborators, mentors & funders
- INTERDISCIPLINARY exchange – Clinicians informing research > Researchers informing clinical practice
- EVIDENCE-BASED content from Research to Practice to Policy
- PRESENT your latest research at the world’s LARGEST conference for interdisciplinary rehabilitation research.
- Learn about cutting-edge RESEARCH and innovative TECHNOLOGY you need in your practice.
- Stay current with emerging EVIDENCE-BASED practices.
- NETWORK with rehabilitation colleagues from around the world.
- Engage in INTERDISCIPLINARY exchange.
- Meet the editors of the ACRM scientific journal, Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation—the most cited journal in rehabilitation.
- Meet potential COLLABORATORS, mentors and funders.
- Meet today’s leading RESEARCHERS working in your specialty area.
- Hear about EMERGING translational research to improve rehabilitation outcomes.
- Learn the latest in EVIDENCE-BASED practice.
GET INVOLVED – BE INSPIRED
- Catch the ENERGY of discovery
- Engage with HIGH-CALIBER researchers, clinicians, and Government Agencies
ADVANCE YOUR RESEARCH CAREER
- Gain KNOWLEDGE you need in your research or clinical practice
- Meet potential COLLABORATORS, mentors and funders
- EARLY CAREER DEVELOPMENT COURSE to set your career on the right track
- Dig deep into special interest areas with half-day INSTRUCTIONAL COURSES.
- Hear about changes in legislation and health care policy affecting funding opportunities.
- Outstanding educational QUALITY
- Earn CONTINUING EDUCATION credits in your choice of 13 disciplines up to 19 available — more disciplines and credits than any other conference in the world.